Dog Walking Service Area
Dog walking service is available to residents of Forest Hills NYC.
Pricing & Scheduling
We provide our neighborhood and the surrounding area with a personal and family-like service. We believe in daily social walks for a dog’s mental and physical health. We are currently accepting clients who need walks in Forest Hills, Queens, New York City. We are available for dog walking immediately. Please view our Coverage Map Area Above.
- 30 – 40 min Group Walks 5 days per week or less( Monday – Friday): $15
- Second Dog in household $5 extra only
- Forest Park Off Leash Nature Hikes ( Weekends Only ): $25
- Dog servicing hours are from Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
A Private Dog Walking Service in Forest Hills, NY
Why Choose Us?
Your pup will walk locally in your neighborhood, making your dog familiar with his surrounding areas. We engage in pack walks for socialization, that will build confidence in your puppy or older dog when walking outside. This helps your dog cope with anxiety, as they observe the more confident dogs in the group giving off their calm energy.
Such as waiting / staying politely, not jumping on people on walks, not picking up food off the ground. Developing routines for how to safely cross streets, doorways, and elevators. In and out of different buildings, passages, corridors, side roads and private streets. When weather, and time permits I bike ride with your dog, for additional exercise. My walk will be something your dog looks forward to.
Puppy Bonus* If you have a puppy our walks set the fundamentals for all furture learning. The walks help with potty training, proper socialization, on leash etiquettes, no leash pulling, and access to our dog training programs.
- All dogs must be in general good health, free of communicable diseases.
- We reserve the right to refuse aggressive dogs that cannot be assimilated into group walks.
- We do not offer our Dog Walking services on the weekends except to existing clients and by special arrangements only.
- We do not accept short term out of town clients for any of our services.
- We reserve the right to meet any new clients prior to commencing services. This consultation appointment is free of charge and gives us the opportunity to meet yourself and your dog, go over any care and service details, as well as complete the formalities. We schedule our consultation appointments in your home during weekday evenings.
- The safety and happiness of existing clients is always our priority and as such we reserve the right to refuse services at any time to a client whose dog does not meet our criteria for good conduct.
- We specialize in walking with positive reinforcement training
- Pick-ups, drop-offs, socialization, feeding fresh water is all inclusive.